- The membership year begins in January and runs through December.
- Annual membership dues are $35 individual, $50 individual with guest or couple, $100 company or organization (supporting member), and $15 student with proof of current enrollment of 6 or more units.
- Memberships are with no pro-ration, and you may join at any time.
- Participate in our exhibitions and our fund raiser and market place, ACS-SoCal Clay Festival & Gift Show.
- Attend ACS-SoCal organized workshops with local and nationally known artists at reduced members- only rates.
- Receive our newsletters which will contain announcements, member info, and articles about ceramics.
- You can post as many as 3 free announcements annually in our newsletters; and submit your ceramic tips, your shows and events, and articles about ceramics to our newsletter.
- Access to our extensive ceramic video lending library.
- Annual Membership Directory with contact info for all members
Los Angeles, CA 90064
ACS-DC consists of studio and production potters, sculptors, art teachers and ceramic designers and technicians. Our membership is 250 strong and increasing due to our outreach to the different academic and community art and private ceramic studios throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Diego and Ventura Counties. By becoming a Supporting Member, you will be a valuable contributor to our art and ceramic education by sharing your technical expertise and providing information about your services and products.
WHAT DOES AN ACS-DC SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP PROVIDE YOU?
These benefits and opportunities will be included in your Membership.
- Your Business will be featured as a Supporter in our printed Member Directory and our website.
- You can participate in our annual Fund Raiser and Market Place, ACS-DC Clay Festival and Gift Show. This annual event which is usually in April is modeled after the NCECA (National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts) Conference where you can meet our consumers and members.
- You can receive 10% reduction in our newsletter advertisement packages.
HOW DO I BECOME A SUPPORTING MEMBER?
You can become a supporting member by filling out the attached form and mailing it with your check.
Alternatively, you can fill out the online form here.